Macro question

Subject: Macro question
From: Fran Madera <Fran_Madera -at- WILLBROS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:24:35 -0500

My assosciate & I are designing forms in MSWord 97 with Yes and No check boxes. How do we create a macro that opens another hidden field when the user answers Yes but moves to the next visible field when the user answers No?

TIA
Fran

Fran Madera
e-mail: fran_madera -at- willbros -dot- com
telephone: 918-748-7483

You may be disappointed if you fail,
but you are doomed if you don't try.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000