Lone TW ---> Project Manager - Thank you keep, it coming. SUMMARY SOON

Subject: Lone TW ---> Project Manager - Thank you keep, it coming. SUMMARY SOON
From: Jack Bybee <editor -at- VICONET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 03:01:51 -0400

To ALL who responded to the Lone Techwriter/Project manager posting:

Thank you! Keep it coming. Your info is gold to me. I will summarize and
post shortly. Seems there are a lot more Lone Tech Writers out there
than I thought.

To Tom Johnson, who claims to be creator of the Lone Tech Writer title -
more power to you sir. Lone tech/wies around the world salute you!

For anyone out there, three messages out of 18 received mention one book
- Hackos on Document Project Management.

Thanks
Jack Bybee
Lone Tech writer - lonely no more.
(well sort-of.)