Lone Tech Writers Unite - it's lonely out here {Was: HELP TW --> management...]

Subject: Lone Tech Writers Unite - it's lonely out here {Was: HELP TW --> management...]
From: Jack Bybee <editor -at- VICONET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 00:50:19 -0400

Calling all lone technical writers - or any document project manager:

I would truly appreciate hearing from you regarding managing projects,
the pitfalls and more.

Looking back, what would you do now, that you didn't do when you were
first told "You're it. Make it happen."?

And I mean, *any advice welcome*. I'll summarize and post.

Thanks,

Jack Bybee

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=