Re: first job/international opportunities?

Subject: Re: first job/international opportunities?
From: Peter Collins <peter -dot- collins -at- BIGFOOT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:30:56 +1000

Mark Wrote "I am wondering about opportunites for technical writers
overseas."
Dear Mark,
YOU are overseas already!
I am the one, here, in Australia.
Seriously guys - this is an international forum!
Oh, and Mark - I do hope you find something that suits you.
You might like to contact pcohen -at- hci -dot- com -dot- au - HCI provides agency and
contract writers and writing services here. As a writer I find them
fair and helpful.
good luck
Peter Collins, VIVID Management Pty Ltd,
26 Bradleys Head Road, MOSMAN 2088, Australia
+61 2 9968 3308, fax +61 2 9968 3026, mobile +61 (0)18 419 571
Management Consultants and Technical Writers
email: peter -dot- collins -at- bigfoot -dot- com ICQ#: 10981283
web pages: http://www.angelfire.com/pe/pcollins/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=