Re: Undo the Bluuues

Subject: Re: Undo the Bluuues
From: Deborah McDaniel <DeborahM -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:32:18 -0700

Miki Magyar said:
"And your students will thank you.There's nothing better for the
profession than to have it taught by practicing professionals."

Your students will only thank you if you are also a good teacher. I
have just spent the last two years in school and believe instead that
there's nothing better for the STUDENT than to have a subject taught by
an excellent teacher.

Deborah McDaniel
Technical Writer
Captura Software, Inc.
"How do I set my laser printer on stun?"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=