TW in Vancouver, B.C. Cofee Meeting!

Subject: TW in Vancouver, B.C. Cofee Meeting!
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- INSTEPMOBILE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 05:51:56 -0700

Hello to all those writers in the Vancouver, B.C. area.

Although I have compiled a list of those who are interested
in getting together for a TW coffee meeting, some of your
addresses are bounding back. Therefore, if you want to come
and join us for coffee and get this TW group going, here's
the info:

We will be meeting on Saturday, October 10th, at 7:00 a.m.
for approximately 1 hour or so. The meeting is at Starbucks
in Metrotown Center (near Save-On Foods).

Please advise if you will be coming, either to this email address
or to me at debbie_cooper -at- infomatch -dot- com (the preferred choice!).

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=