Usability Testing your Resume

Subject: Usability Testing your Resume
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:02:50 -0700

Geoff Hart wrote:

In my case, I got caught by one question that arose from a
misunderstanding of something I'd written
in my resume...I fixed the resume immediately so the question would
never again arise.

---------------------------------------

Being that a resume is one of those highly personal items that people
tend to pore over and revise continually, I would suspect that many of
us have those types of 'gotchas' in our resumes--things that we think
are clear but may not be.

So, how many of you out there test your resume before sending it out?
Who do you give it to? How do you go about it?

Just curious.

Jason
I have no opinions, just temporary mental trends

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=