Re: Printing copies of FrameMaker files

Subject: Re: Printing copies of FrameMaker files
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:45:34 -0500

In our previous episode, Luigi Benetton said:
> When I print ten copies of a Frame file, the file that gets sent to
> the printer is ten times larger than it would be if I printed only
> one copy. Also, it takes about ten times as long to generate on my
> PC.

I had this problem with another program, and it turned out to be
related to the built-in collating feature. The only workaround was to
print the document uncollated and then hand-collate. We didn't
consider this a viable alternative, and ended up either taking the
performance hit or printing just one and then making Xerox copies.

Beth Friedman And it's root, root, root for the Cubbies
bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com If they don't win...well, what else is new?
-- Steve Goodman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=