Job Postings for Online Developers - Florida

Subject: Job Postings for Online Developers - Florida
From: Buddy Stein <bstein -at- POPHOST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:18:44 -0700

Hello Florida Technical Writers,

I have many terrific contract and permanent positions to fill in Florida.
I'm currently recruiting for full-time and contractor positions for
Technical Writers in the South Florida Area (Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale
and North and South Miami).

Please bookmark my website  www.WhitehouseTechnical.com for complete descriptions
(updated daily). Check me out, see my picture and of course email me your resume or call me
directly.

Description
Technical writers with 2 to 8 years of experience.  Need to know MS Word
some on-line help tool like RoboHelp.

(I have 10 positions with top hi-tech companies I am trying to fill).

Whitehouse Technical Writing is South Florida's premier placement
service speicializing in Technical Writers / Documentors / Courseware
Developers and Trainers.   We know and understand your needs.

Buddy Stein
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Whitehouse Technical Writing
954-942-9844
whitehouse -at- usa -dot- net

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Stein;Buddy
FN:Buddy Stein
ORG:Whitehouse Technical Services, Inc.
TITLE:Sr. Technical Recruiter
TEL;WORK;VOICE:954-942-9844
TEL;WORK;FAX:954-942-6367
ADR;WORK:;;370 SE 3rd Court;Pompano Beach;Florida;33060-7129;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:370 SE 3rd Court=0D=0APompano Beach, Florida 33060-7129=0D=0AUSA
URL:http://www.WhitehouseTechnical.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:whitehouse -at- usa -dot- net
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:BuddyStein -at- WhitehouseTechnical -dot- com
REV:19980917T181844Z
END:VCARD