Single source HTML and hard copy

Subject: Single source HTML and hard copy
From: Peter Collins <peter -dot- collins -at- BIGFOOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:42:34 +1000

John J. Gardiner info -at- johngardiner -dot- com wrote:
> I have a client who is interested in creating both a
>platform-independent
> HTML help system and a hard copy user guide. This client wants to
>single
> source both sets of documentation as much as possible.

John,
Are you absolutely committed to Framemaker? I believe you may be able
to find a Word-based solution using HDK (Help Developers Kitset).
Start at http://www.virtualmedia.com.au
Peter Collins, VIVID Management Pty Ltd,
26 Bradleys Head Road, MOSMAN 2088, Australia
+61 2 9968 3308, fax +61 2 9968 3026, mobile +61 (0)18 419 571
Management Consultants and Technical Writers
email: peter -dot- collins -at- bigfoot -dot- com ICQ#: 10981283
web pages: http://www.angelfire.com/pe/pcollins/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=