Thanks for Editing List

Subject: Thanks for Editing List
From: rivka <rivka -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:50:13 -0700

Thanks everyone who gave me the following.
I've subscribed to the copyediting list at:

listserv -at- listserv -dot- indiana -dot- edu

To subscribe to copyediting-l, send a message to:
listserv -at- listserv -dot- indiana -dot- edu
Turn off your signature lines, leave the subject line
blank, and in
the body of the message, type:
subscribe copyediting-l [your name here, minus
the brackets]
Send all messages to the list to
copyediting-l -at- listserv -dot- indiana -dot- edu

The old list at Cornell is now defunct.

Cheers.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=