THANK YOU for all the replies for verb usage

Subject: THANK YOU for all the replies for verb usage
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:12:14 -0400

Thank you to all who replied.

All answers were consistent across the board and coincided with what I
originally thought but believe it or when I ran the MS spell checker, it
picked these sentences out and suggested that I remove the "s" from all
those verbs. Unfortunately, it made me doubt myself but thanks to my
confidence is back up and soaring (smile).

Thanks again and no other responses are necessary,

Cassandra M. Parker
829-6560

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=