Frame Question

Subject: Frame Question
From: Kimberly Sharp <ksharp -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 13:40:19 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to the list (and to the world of technical writing). I have been
working with Frame for only 6 weeks or so now. I have a problem that I'm hoping
someone might be able to solve. Here's the example:

When you have an existing document that you are importing a new template to, is
there an easy way to find a particular paragraph tag and change it to a tag in
your new catalog globally? I can see how you find a particular paragraph tag in
Frame, but I don't see an easy solution for globally updating that particular
tag to a new one within the document. Right now, I'm having to highlight the
old tags, and then select the new tag to be applied in bits and pieces
throughout the document. It would save a lot of time to be able to say "find
all the step1 tags, and change them to exercisestep tags", etc.

I'm really enjoying all the valuable tips from this list--thanks very much!

Kim

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=