[no subject]

From: Joe Miller <joemiller -at- CANBERRA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:38:15 -0400

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Mike Stockman wrote:

>The user can click any of these cross-references to travel the jump,
>but they still appear normally in the printed version. When I have
>done this, I even set up the cross-reference format to include the
>"hotlink blue" used by default in most web browsers.

Mike, how did you set up the xrefs to be "hotlink blue"? When we first
tried to introduce PDFs as an online medium, one engineering manager and
one product manager (a former engineer) complained loudly about the PDF
links not being blue. I'd like to accommodate them, but I've never
been able to figure out how to do it.

--Joe Miller
joemiller -at- canberra -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=