Re: rtf file corrupted at offset ....

Subject: Re: rtf file corrupted at offset ....
From: Hope Cascio <hcascio -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:40:13 -0400

This can be caused by a few different things. For me, I've often found that a
misplaced comma or an odd quotation mark (one that isn't paired off, that is)
can cause it. The first thing I do to troubleshoot this problem is to select
the entire Word document except for the last paragraph mark, copy, and paste
into a new document. I delete the old .doc and .rtf files, save the new
document with the old document's filename, then save it also as .rtf. Then try
compiling again.

HTH,
Hope Cascio

--
"Ol' Diz knows the king's English. And not only that, I also know the
queen is English."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=