Re: Another RoboHelp question

Subject: Re: Another RoboHelp question
From: Hope Cascio <hcascio -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:36:11 -0400

Yes, Sharon. Insert an :Index statement in your .cnt file. Open it in
notepad, then type :Index otherfile.hlp where otherfile.hlp is the name of the
Help file that's index keywords you want to include in the index. For this to
work (as with the JumpId macro), the Help files must be in the same directory.

HTH,
Hope

--
"Ol' Diz knows the king's English. And not only that, I also know the
queen is English."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=