Announcement: Localization seminars in October

Subject: Announcement: Localization seminars in October
From: Ulrich Henes <Ulrich -at- HENES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 18:03:29 -0600

The Localization Institute is pleased to announce its fall schedule.

Cupertino, CA

"Managing Localization Costs"

A thorough analysis of localization costs to see where money can be saved
and where not.

Presenter: Willem Stoeller

20 October

"Writing for Localization"

Techniques and approaches to ensure quality of source and translated
documentation, reduce overall cost, and speed up time-to-market.

Presenter: Nancy Hoft

"Localization Project Management"

A solid grounding in project management therory and practise for
localization professionals.

Presenter: Carrie Leslie, ETP

21-22 October

"An Introduction to Localization"

For people with moderate or little localization experience, step-by-step,
how to localize products for international markets.

Presenter: Various

"Software Internationalization"

Instruction in the art and science of writing code that works worldwide.

Presenter: Bill Hall

"Tools and Technology in Internationalization and Localization"

Analysis of popular tools, their strengths and weaknesses, and how to best
put them to use.

Presenter: Chris Langewis

Lake Tahoe, CA

26-28 October 1998

"Roundtable Conference for Localization Project Manager"

For localization project managers, instruction in localization project
management, and an
opportunity to discuss with each other ideas, problems, and challenges
specific to the profession.
Ulrich Henes
The Localization Institute, a division of Henes Inc.
4513 Vernon Blvd.
Madison, WI 53705

(608) 233-1790 Phone
(608) 233-3511 Fax

ulrich -at- localization-institute -dot- org
http://www.localization-institute.org

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=