Re: flowcharting sw

Subject: Re: flowcharting sw
From: Deb Hardy Dore <ddore -at- AVENTAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:29:32 -0700

I know this has been discussed extensively already, but I say DEFINITELY go
with Visio. It's such a cool piece of software! And we've never had trouble
putting our Visio charts into our FrameMaker documents (although we do have
to convert them to bitmaps or other, but that is no big deal). There's my
two cents.

Aventail Corporation
***Trusted Communication as a Competitive Advantage***

Deb Hardy Dore
ddore -at- aventail -dot- com
Phone: (206) 215-0091
Fax: (206) 215-1120