Re: Frame vs Word Results

Subject: Re: Frame vs Word Results
From: Linda Holder <Linda -dot- Holder -dot- lholder -at- NT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 11:16:15 -0400

Robin,

I'm sorry if I have forgotten, but did your survey ask if the respondent was
familiar with both Frame and Word? I believe that might have an impact on
your results. The question comes from reading Frank's response to using Word
for tasks I consider Frame to handle much more efficiently.

Linda
Dallas, TX

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=