flowcharting sw

Subject: flowcharting sw
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:38:17 -0400

Okay, folks - I need to purchase flowcharting software and am wondering
what the best tool is these days. I've got Word 97, FM 5.5, and Corel 8,
but they don't do flowcharting very well. Our engineers use Visio, but I
don't want to have to buy another big graphics package just to do
flowcharting. I do need something that I can import into FM. Anyone got
any recommedations?

TIA -

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=