JOBS: Southern California (Orange County)

Subject: JOBS: Southern California (Orange County)
From: Margaret Packman <mpackman -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:16:18 -0700

Posting for a friend. Please contact:

eileen -at- write-connection -dot- com

or go to:

http://www.write-connection.com

Please do NOT contact me, 'cause I don't know anything else!

------------------------------

Technical Writers: Immediate openings for f/t & p/t positions. Make a
referral (including yourself) & earn a $100 REWARD. Payout contingent upon
successful job placement. Call Eileen @ (949) 768-2601, or fax resume to
(949) 768-2689.

Technical-Technical Writer/Manager needed. F/T, reg. employment in Irvine,
California, for global leader in WAN access & mgmt. solutions. Call Eileen
@ (949) 768-2601, or fax resume to (949) 768-2689.

Ms Packman
Documentation Goddess
Queen of Fun
Queen of Domesticity
Holder of Past Knowledge
DNRC O-

"Alpha's just another word for nothin' left to lose.
Beta's not much better, but it's free."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=