Re: Word 7 & moving graphics

Subject: Re: Word 7 & moving graphics
From: Diane Williams <diane_williams -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:30:38 -0700

I'm using drawing items not pictures, so the "Float Over Text" feature
(or rather unfloat) is not an option for drawing items such as callout
boxes and the extra lines I'm using to point to more than one area of
text.

Turning off Keep with Next and Keep Lines Together seems to help. This
might be my solution, although the drawing items still move a bit and
sometimes the grey boxes print out as black on my HP LJ 4si. I still
wish the durn thing would work properly. I'll have to do a lot of page
reformatting and I don't know what it's going to do to the document
when I pull it into Doc-to-Help.

Thanks to all who replied!

Diane

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=