Re: Time Sheets

Subject: Re: Time Sheets
From: Kevin Christy <kkchristy -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:34:52 -0700

---kalpana thakar <kalpana -at- RIVERRUN -dot- COM> wrote:

> Could you folks tell me if you are required to fill time sheets on a
> daily basis which tracks/measures the number of hours you spend in a
> particular activity in a day?

I recently worked a technical editing contract where I worked on one
file at a time, each of which had a unique code assigned to it. Since
I was never interrupted and asked to work on another file instead, it
was easy for me to keep track of my time. I just put a post-it note
on the front of the file and noted the file name and the start time;
when I was done with the file, I closed it, noted the end time, and
put the post-it in my billing file. Easy. However, on another
contract, I'm expected to do the same thing, but there are many
interruptions and distractions. I just do the best I can on that one.

-Kevin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=