Re: html to word

Subject: Re: html to word
From: Jason Huntington <JasonH -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 12:42:47 -0700

Depending on the version of Word you have, you may not be required to
convert an HTML document to Word to edit it like another Word document.
Simply open Word, and then open an HTML document. And in any case,
since HTML files are, by and large, text files, you can always open them
in Word. Later versions of Word support HTML and allow editing in a
WYSIWYG fashion.

PS I'm using Word 97. I tested my advice before I posted by opening
Word, and then opening one of the .HTM files from my current HTML Help
project.... Worked just fine!