Re: Mouseless Internetting, yet...

Subject: Re: Mouseless Internetting, yet...
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 13:11:33 -0800

On Sat, 22 Aug 1998 11:54:35 -0400, Ridder, Fred wrote:

>Maybe I'm blind or incredibly forgetful, but I can't recall ever seeing
>such a menu in a Netscape browser.

Okay, I stand (slightly) corrected... the Win32 version of Communicator
4.04 on my wife's computer does NOT have the Links menu item. It
appears to be specific to the OS/2 version.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

Wilderness of mirrors, streets of cold desire
My precious sense of honor, just a shield of rusty wire
I hold against the chaos, and the cross of holy fire...
- Rush, "Double Agent"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=