JOB: Senior Technical Writer - Europa, Jupiter

Subject: JOB: Senior Technical Writer - Europa, Jupiter
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 23:02:55 -0700

HAL Systems is looking for a senior technical writer for a challenging
position with a dynamic team of bacteria on Europa! As Senior Writer, you
will cull information about the Europan bacteria and develop requirements
analysis documents and on-line help systems using Robo-Probe.

The ideal candidate will possess:

- 57 years experience as a technical writer, programmer, artificial life
form, and xenobiologist.
- A PhD in everything and then some.
- Ability to work under extreme conditions such as lack of oxygen, absence
of atmospheric pressure, and decreased gravity.
- Relaxed, easy going attitude.
- Ability to work with complex, misguided computer systems with soft voices.
- 10 years experience with Robo-Probe.
- 90 years experience with Microslop Turd 98

If you are ready to stop working for oppressive, repulsive, insidious,
odiferous, multi-headed SMEs, this is the opportunity you have been waiting
for. As a member of the Euopan team you will never have to work with anyone
ever again. In fact, we rarely hear from the people we send out there.

As a member of the HAL team you will receive:

- A great view of all the inner moons.
- My God, it's full of stars.
- Long-term benefits (immortality, ability to manipulate energy into matter
and vice versa).
- Fantastic health care. Some HAL members managed to live 1000 years.
- A psychotic computer.
- No pay.
- A cool spherical office with grabber arms.

HAL Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume and
cover letter to:

Frank Poole
0000 Obelisk
Eternity, Heavens 00000
ATTN: Technical Communications Department

Or email your resume to fpoole -at- 2x3x4 -dot- jup

Word 95 or Adobe PDF format accepted.

Absurdly yours
Andrew Plato

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=