Re: Job Market in Raleigh-Durham

Subject: Re: Job Market in Raleigh-Durham
From: "McDonald, Nancy -The Registry (LCI)" <Nancy -dot- McDonald -at- QWEST -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 15:36:56 -0400

To whomever wrote this message, please respond to me directly, and I'll talk
to you about my contacts in Raleigh. HTH...

Nancy McDonald
Sr. Technical Writer, Consulting Services Manager
The Renaissance Worldwide, Inc. (http://www.rens.com)
Columbus, OH, US
EMAIL ME AT Nancy -dot- McDonald -at- qwest -dot- net

<<application/ms-tnef>>