Re: advice requested...

Subject: Re: advice requested...
From: Amy Lodato <a -dot- lodato -at- INTERSHOP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 00:39:39 +0200

Have you already tried talking to your current manager and mentioning the
lack of reviews? Seems to me that you're in a great position to request one
(maybe it's just been overlooked with all the moves you've made). Once you
get into the review, you can discuss what your raise should be. There you
can mention that headhunters have been "beating down your door" and that you
have think others are willing to pay $XXX for your expertise and dedication.
It sounds to me like you aren't required to leave or stick with the status
quo, but to have your well-earned cake and eat it too. :-)

Good luck!

Amy Lodato
a -dot- lodato -at- intershop -dot- com

Scott Holstad wrote:

> Dilemma. My department and I have been moved around to 3 different
> managers and groups in the past year or so. ...
> I haven't gotten a review/raise for over the last year and a half
> now.... Recently, headhunters had been beating down my door....and I'm
> expecting at least an offer or two, some of which might be quite
> attractive.
>
> So, do I jump to a new, unknown company ... or do I stick it out
>

> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=
> =

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=