Re: Planning an on-line help project

Subject: Re: Planning an on-line help project
From: Howard and Becky Faye <habco -at- INTERNET-ZAHAV -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:55:08 +0300

Designing and Writing Online Documentation by William Horton.

You can borrow mine for a couple of weeks if you like. Otherwise, you can
order it through Barnes and Noble. I had to order my copy. They had quite
a few orders for the book, so the supplier had to backorder the book. It
took me five weeks to get mine.

You can call me at 04-832-3295.

Regards,

Rebecca Faye