help authoring tools

Subject: help authoring tools
From: Scott Renick <renicks -at- DOITNOW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:28:05 -0700

We are developing some applications for which the client would like the
context-sensitive help available right on top of the forms-something
like QuickBooks, as opposed to the Shift+F1 that the user must activate
to see context-sensitive help usually. Does anyone have any information
or know of any help-authoring tools that we could look at for this
project?
TIA.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=