Arabic form of the word "yes"

Subject: Arabic form of the word "yes"
From: "Jody R. Lorig" <jlorig -at- KAVOURAS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:08:42 +0000

Hi everyone

This request goes out to the techwriters in the Arab-speaking world.

The marketing director asked if I could get the Arab characters that
would equate to the word "Yes" in English. It would need to be in a
format that could be scanned for use in an advertisement. I thought
that if someone has the character set on their system they could
possibly send me a PDF file with the Arabic text.

Please email me directly if you can help.

TIA

Jody Lorig
JLorig -at- Kavouras -dot- com
Burnsville MN