Frame > Lotus Notes

Subject: Frame > Lotus Notes
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- SIMPLYWRITTEN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:10:48 -0500

We have a strange request that I need some help with. Short and sweet:
client has a parent company using FrameMaker, but distributes service
manuals as Lotus Notes, downloadable from the outside. Not other materials,
just service. The client wants to mainstream into Frame, and wants ideally
to be able to move Frame docs into Lotus Notes automatically. We do it all
day long for WinHelp, PDF, and HTML, but we've never had a request for Notes
before. Does anybody know of a conversion method?

Tim Altom
Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882
http://www.simplywritten.com
Creators of the Clustar Method for task-based documentation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=