Re: A tribute to TW bosses

Subject: Re: A tribute to TW bosses
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:49:00 -0800

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:58:31 -0600, Deborah Ray wrote:

>So, that's my story of the great boss who helped me get started
>in TW. A little-known fact about the Rays....

Excellent story, Deborah (and well-written, too! :-)

>BTW, today is Eric's birthday, so be sure to email bad
>jokes about getting old!

"Three old tech writers walk into a bar, and of them has a pair of
scissors stuck in the side of his head. Stop me if you've heard this
one..."

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

Time stand still...
I'm not looking back but I want to look around me now
Time stand still...
See more of the people and the faces that surround me now
Time stand still...
- Rush, "Time Stand Still"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=