Re: Question about LEDs

Subject: Re: Question about LEDs
From: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- AUTOMATEDLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:53:42 -0400

All of the LEDs on our products are red, so when we describe them, we
usually say something like "the LED turns on" or "the LED lights." In the
case where the frequency of the LED's flashes is important, we use the term
"blinks" or "flashes" (as in, "two flashes per second").

Melissa Fisher

Automated Logic Corporation

mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=