Re: A page of thumbnails

Subject: Re: A page of thumbnails
From: Linda Castellani <linda -at- GRIC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 15:43:59 -0700

Buck and Tilly -

Since you don't say whether you want to just view the thumbnails, or create
a Web page full of thumbnails, let me add my recommendation for an
excellent thumbnail viewing package, ThumbsPlus from Cerious Software. You
can download a trial version before you buy, and scores of file types are
supported. You can also use it to view fonts. Double-clicking the
thumbnail displays the full-sized graphic, or the entire character set of
fonts.

http://www.cerious.com

>> ----------

==========================