Re: Programming experience for Tech Writers

Subject: Re: Programming experience for Tech Writers
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:35:07 -0500

Sean: This subject was discussed in early February of this year. The
subject was *Programming Languages for Technical Communication.* I would
forward the answers but I deleted the messages after I printed them. You
could search the archives.

Laurel Nelson
Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- notes -dot- Seagate -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=