Re: Types of TWs (Was Certification...)

Subject: Re: Types of TWs (Was Certification...)
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:43:20 -0500

> This list appears to be
> geared solely to documentation of computer software and hardware. Is this what
> most people think of when they think of technical writing?

In the last survey I saw, most STC members document hardware and
software, and it's probably a safe bet to say most technical writers do,
too. But "most" does not mean "all." The list seems to be slanted in
that direction, but there are plenty of us in other areas.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=