Re: Tasks versus Job Descriptions. Was: Certification vs Help fr om our members

Subject: Re: Tasks versus Job Descriptions. Was: Certification vs Help fr om our members
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:25:57 -0400

Tracy Boyington wrote:

>I write better than I speak (which is why I became a writer), and I'd
hate to
>think someone judged my writing skills based on my speaking skills.
>Anybody else? Or am I being too sensitive? :-)

You're not alone, Tracy. I too write better than I speak - I think this
is pretty common in the TW world, where many of us are a bit introverted
by nature. Although I know I have bungled a few interviews over the
years because I wasn't glib enough, I have nevertheless managed to be
pretty successful as a TW (thanks to pretty decent writing and page
layout skills and excellent referrals from former managers and
co-workers).

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=