Frame Question

Subject: Frame Question
From: "Pilipovich, Kathleen" <Kathleen -dot- Pilipovich-1 -at- KMAIL -dot- KSC -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:51:36 -0400

I tried searching the archives for the answer to this
question and have not been able to access the
server. Please forgive me if this questions has
been addressed.

I'm working in Frame 5.0 on a Unix platform.
I have a document with 6 chapters in 1 file.
I have 2 paragraph tags to identify the chapters:
chapter and title. The format is:

Chapter 1
Title
text....

Chapter 2
Title
text....

The chapter numbers work through Chapter 3. At
Chapter 4, the chapter numbers start at 1 again. The
numbering setting for the chapter tag is:
Chapter <n+>

I haven't changed the settings for any of the paragraph
tags. This document was published several times with
the chapters numbered correctly. I'm getting to release
a new revision. While editing the document yesterday,
the chapter numbers went off.

Any ideas what happened? Thanks in advance
for your help.

<<application/ms-tnef>>