Thanks - LED pronunciation

Subject: Thanks - LED pronunciation
From: Janet Valade <janetv -at- MAIL -dot- SYSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 07:51:50 -0700

How wonderful. Total agreement. It's spelled, not pronounced. That's what
I thought also, but after listening to the SME pronounce it all morning as
he explained our LED blinkings to me, I thought I would get another opinion.

Janet
----
Janet Valade,
Technical Writer, Systech Corporation, San Diego, CA
mailto:janetv -at- systech -dot- com
For every complex situation, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and
wrong.

Henry Louis Mencken

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=