Re: Concurrent writing and revision

Subject: Re: Concurrent writing and revision
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:36:56 -0700

But the metaphor is not quite right. Imagine having to call your story in at
the end of the 3rd quarter and then calling back at random intervals to
change the story and update it because some calls made in the first half are
being remade and changed at random intervals and you are finding them out as
you think to ask about them. And you still don't know how the game will turn
out. And have your story still be accurate when it goes to press.

That is actually more like the software industry, anyway. I too have done
some journalism and it is good training but you have to imagine writing that
story as the story is occurring and as stuff that has already happened is
changing.

Kinda of hurts my brain to imagine it. Maybe if Gordi re-aligns the
transporter.....

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the award-winning unofficial RoboHELP Newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
anthrobytes -at- anthrobytes -dot- com
Check out www.winhelp.net!