Re: The Tools Tech Writers Use

Subject: Re: The Tools Tech Writers Use
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:44:41 -0400

Andriene -

This topic was discussed in some detail last week. Steve Pendleton was
kind enough to post the following, which I think is a pretty good
summary of available tools. (Steve, hope you don't mind me re-posting it
now.)

You might can find more on the topic by searching the archives - I
believe the subject was "Technical Manual Production."

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com