FM template packs

Subject: FM template packs
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:43:42 -0400

Hi all -

You can stop sending me template packs now! :~D

Several folks were quick to respond to my plea for help. Many thanks to
Melissa Fisher, Maria Myers, and Anne Weiner, who very generously
forwarded copies of the troublesome file to me. (And I still haven't
heard back from Adobe!)

This list is great!

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com