Re: Book recommendations

Subject: Re: Book recommendations
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:52:15 -0700

A book often overlooked is "Clear Technical Writing"
by John Brogan. The book was printed in 1973, and the
last I heard is still used by Brogan with his seminars.

The book is not about how to create documents, but how to
use words and craft sentences. I learned how to write using
this book 20 years ago and use it now in my business writing classes.
This book offers grizzled writers a way to refresh their skills
and teaches beginners by using before and after examples.

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- Eng -dot- Sun -dot- com