CSS, help needed with - FIX

Subject: CSS, help needed with - FIX
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 05:56:20 -0700

Brian Flaherty's
--------------------
<DIV CLASS="admonishment" ALIGN=CENTER>
<H2>Example</H2>
<P>"admonishment" attributes will apply ("cascade") to text and tags
within this division of the doc.</P>
</DIV>
--------------------
code solved my CSS admonishment problem.
Thanks also to Jessica N. Lange and Steven Anderson for their help.

Bit of original post for reference:
==================
Wanted: CSS guru's assistance

P { bit of code }
.admonishment { font, margin, border, padding code }

<P CLASS="admonishment">
<DIV ALIGN=CENTER><H2>WARNING</H2></DIV><BR>
This is an admonishment ... margin.
</P>

(*** Note 2 </P>s *** Netscape crashed when I deleted the 2nd </P>. )

worked fine, putting the WARNING head within the border; the other
file dumped everything OUTSIDE the border and bombed when I attempted
to code it to match the first file. Except for the behavior of the
file, everything is the same ... same code, same machine, same Netscape.

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}