Re: always look for a new job?

Subject: Re: always look for a new job?
From: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- AUTOMATEDLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 15:29:38 -0400

I'll second Tom's opinion of the Atlanta job market. I live in a northern
suburb of Atlanta, and while I can't claim to be getting calls every other
day, I did get one just yesterday, and I am not looking for a job nor do I
have my resume posted anywhere. But I do routinely hear from more people
looking for a tech writer than I hear from tech writers looking for work.

(but for that matter, I'll second Tom's opinion of the traffic and Ozone
too...)

Melissa Fisher
Automated Logic Corporation