JOB: consulting -- Cleveland, OH

Subject: JOB: consulting -- Cleveland, OH
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 08:42:22 -0500

Guys,

I know nothing about this guy, so anybody who checks this out does it
with no assurances whatever. I don't even know if this is a fair rate
for Cleveland. Just treat this as if you had found it in the want

Still -- if you're in Cleveland and in the market for consulting at
this rate, who knows? This could work for you.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)

******************

Dear Sir/Madame,

I discovered your name on the Internet today, 7/28/98, and thought you might be
interested in this information. Because of your highly developed technological
skills, I wanted to inform you of a career opportunity within your skill set.

Position: Technical Writer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Pay Rate: $20/hr

My name is Ed Marcelo and I am a Technical Recruiter with Consultis of
Cleveland. Consultis is an I.T. staffing solutions company with 40 offices
nationwide. At Consultis, we aim to set ourselves apart by being a partner with
qualified professionals such as yourself, in achieving your career goals. Even
if this position wouldn't represent an appropriate career path to achieve your
goal, I would appreciate your forwarding this mail to anyone whom you think may
be qualified and interested in this position.

If you would like to learn more about Consultis and current job opportunities,
please visit our website at www.consultis.com and contact me either by phone,
fax or e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,