Re: Screen shots within numbered steps, OR at the end?

Subject: Re: Screen shots within numbered steps, OR at the end?
From: Katherin King <kking -at- BROOKTROUT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:41:20 -0400

Although I understand that it may seem silly to have just one or two
numbered items on a page with a graphic, I think graphics belong within
the instructions, not at the end. Beginners in particular need the
immediate connection between what they are reading and the graphic that
illustrates the text. It's frustrating to sit with one finger on the
text page, another finger on the graphics page, flipping between the
two.

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
Brooktrout Technology Inc.