Re: Charge for Travel Time?

Subject: Re: Charge for Travel Time?
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 20:17:13 -0700

I start charging the minute I walk in the door. If people schedule my time
and aren't ready for me but I'm there, they're using my time up one way or
the other. If I'm late (I'm pretty compulsive and this almost never
happens) then the client doesnt get charged until I get there.

So far as the one hour charge time for travel, if that's what you put into
your contract and the client agrees to it, great! If I were getting called
in for no reason, and had to sit in traffic or drive a long time, I'd
probably start doing the same thing.

Lin Laurie
http://www.winpro-press.com
WinPro Online Press