Wow! (JavaScript thanks)

Subject: Wow! (JavaScript thanks)
From: Elizabeth Kane <bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:20:40 -0700

Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my JavaScript query.
Wish I had the time to respond individually, but this message
will have to suffice.

I really got some GREAT material from you. I'm getting started
studying it and all the URLs you gave me to check out.
What a wonderful resource we have in this list.

Beth Kane
Lone & busy writer
bkane -at- artisoft -dot- com in Tucson